Thursday 19 February 2009

It's a good look

Today I was sitting at my desk minding my own business, chewing the end of a pen as always, when I got a horrible taste in my mouth. I put my finger to my lips and it came away covered in thick black ink. I ran to the bathroom and yes, my mouth was full of black ink. And the surrounding area. And my hands.

Five minutes later I had to conduct a screening test for prospective employees. I got a few strange looks.

Maybe I should try to break my pen-chewing habit?

(by the way, I love Rorschach Ink Blot Tests. I know they aren't considered to be particularly scientifically sound these days, but I think they're old school and cool).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

no kisses for you tonight...

Janine / Being Brazen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janine / Being Brazen said...

I think you should stop chewing on pens..ha ha ha...next time you might not notice your mouth is black before you meet people

Julia said...

hmmm... I really hope "anonymous" is Dave! if not, a little creepy no?

Melina said...

Very creepy... but you have to admit, kinda funny you got inked! Just like Heath Ledger in The Patriot (sigh...)

Amanda B. Young said...

Too funny! I've so done something similar before too. That's one way to teach yourself to stop chewing on pens, that's for sure!

Amanda B. Young said...

Too funny! I've so done something similar before too. That's one way to teach yourself to stop chewing on pens, that's for sure!