Monday 23 February 2009

Ah my pretty


Look at our new toy!!

It's to replace our previous much loved camera that was stolen while we were in Italy a few weeks back (a mixture of a moment of carelessness on our part mirrored by a moment of evil on the part of an opportunistic delinquent). Every cloud has a silver lining and all - this time we really knew what we wanted in a camera - the only thing that bothered us about our old one was that it was really big (like digital slr sized, without the fun of actually being a digital slr) and a bit of a pain to truck around sometimes, so we've downsized with this one. She's still pretty chunky, but it would appear that we don't like our technology to be too small, and neither of us warmed to the teeny credit card-style digitals on show. Also, she's a little retro (especially the cool leica lens) which I like.
Hopefully the insurance cheque comes through soon...

3 comments:

October12 said...

Pretty new toy! I need to get a camera that will help me in the quest to take a decent picture (right now, I rely on my Iphone) and isn't a beast to carry.

Let us know how you end up liking it.

Melina said...

Ahhh she's gorgeous! Congratulations, you won't regret this purchase.

Janine / Being Brazen said...

very pretty. I like :)