Thursday 5 March 2009

I love Bruce.

Recently, I have been enlightened. It may shock you to learn that until Monday night I had yet to see a single Die Hard movie. I had no idea what I was missing (answer: the greatest film experience of my life). John McClane rocks.

We are currently working our way through the quadrilogy (yes, that is what it’s call on the box. And yes, I love it). Last night was number 2; the aptly named Die hard 2: Die Harder. I loved it. I especially loved how I joked that there would end up being a showdown on top of the plane. And there WAS! Ha!!!

This weekend I hope to get the other two under my belt. These movies are right up there with Jurassic Park.

Sorry for my absence, I have been really sick for the past few days, and not really feeling up to much except for Bruce indulgence. I had a wonderful time in London though, and Avenue Q was one of the best shows I’ve seen in a very long time. I didn’t stop smiling once, it was great. Very un-pc, but great! I had a lovely time catching up with Mel and eating lots. The culinary highlight was a delicious red velvet cupcake from the Hummingbird Bakery. Amazing.

3 comments:

Janine / Being Brazen said...

Bruce and Die Hard rock!!!!

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you could have cupcakes as your wedding cake?
Mum

Melina said...

I don't want to get you too excited, but the Cupcake Parlour in Christchurch do the Red Velvet cake too! Can anyone say "nation-wide delivery?" ... they can!!