Wednesday 6 August 2008

Say Cheese!


The other thing Dave and I both feel strongly about is that at the end of the day, our wedding is going to be over within 24 hours. It’s the marriage, memories, and photos, which are going to stand the test of time. So, an amazing photographer is our other must-have. A few years ago my big sister got married to her lovely Sean. It was actually the happiest day of my life, and I really wouldn’t be surprised if our wedding ended up being a carbon-copy of theirs! Jacqui Leslie, the photographer, was with us the whole day and fitted in so well with everything. I was absolutely blown away by the photos they ended up with – Jacqui made us all so comfortable and you can really see it in the photos. She is so artistic and intuitive, we just have to have her document our special day. Jacqui is another vendor who already has bookings into 2010, but I have a feeling I’m not going to regret booking her so far out!

No comments: