- Hair falling out
- Glands have come up
- Not sleeping
- When am sleeping, have screaming fits at Dave in which I say that I despise him and use words that I don't normally use.
- Feel sick 72% of the time.
Thankfully, I know that the second we finish saying our goodbyes I will be 100% ok and back to normal (i.e. have screaming fits at Dave when awake, not asleep). And in the meantime, these are weeks full of exciting purchases that make me think I am George out of "Five Run Away Together". The van is our own little Kirrin Island.
Fun things list:
- solar shower
- solar power charger
- purple fold-out sofa bed contraption
- teeny tiny gas cooker stove contraption
- grater, peeler, can opener, utility knife
- plastic bowls, plates, and cutlery
- powdered milk and instant mash potatoes (eww)
- stockpiled canned things. I'm half tempted to remove the labels so that every day is a surprise
Minus the physical manifestations of stress, this is a lot of fun!