Tuesday 24 August 2010

annnnddd stretch!

It's been more than a year since my last post - an amazing, thrilling (and at times a bit challenging) year.

We have driven around Europe in a van, thrown tomatoes at La Tomatina, been woken up by yelling French policemen at 2am, climbed an active volcano in Guatemala, ice skated in Central Park and have faked-laughed (as well as real-laughed) at Letterman. I can't even remember half of it, but I'm not yet ready to read my diaries (yes, plural).

It's been massive, and now we are home. We have jobs and a flat and now we are house hunting and getting married in LESS THAN 9 WEEKS!

I can't believed how quickly the time has gone. I can't believe it has been more than a year since my last post.

I am not sure about a lot of things - including whether or not to begin blogging again. I am damn excited about getting married, though.

1 comment:

kaz said...

Ju, I was just tidying my favourites and found the link to your page. I do hope you start blogging again, I remember it got me through many a dreary day when I first got back from Ireland. PS - your wedding was beautiful!!