Monday 6 April 2009

Yay!! happy Monday to me!



Amanda at The Blissful Bride has finished my inspiration board!! you can see the whole post here, including colour palette and pattern. Isn't it lovely??? I love it!! especially the shoes and the bouquet and the not-quite-matching bridesmaid dresses. Funnily, I was looking online over the weekend and found the exact same picture, and loved it so much I filed it away for future reference, so well done Amanda!!
If you've not done so already, head over to Blissful Bride and check out all the lovely posts (and for goodness sake put in your request for a custom inspiration board - I hear the orders are rolling in, so be quick!)

6 comments:

Janine / Being Brazen said...

stunning - love your inspiration board

Globetrottingbride said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the colors. Amanda does the best inspiration boards! PS - Thanks for being my new follower! Happy to have you!

Unknown said...

Oooooo gorgeous!

Amanda B. Young said...

How sweet are you!? I cannot tell you how honored I am that you liked it! I was nervous because I was afraid it wouldn't help or wasn't what you were going for but I am BEYOND thrilled that it is. And, of course, that you reposted it with so many compliments! Happy to help anytime. You know where to find me!

sera said...

This really is stunning. I had no idea purple could be so pretty! And I love the bridesmaid's dress with the straps!

Melina said...

I love this!! This is so beautiful! The bridesmaids dresses are gorgeous. What a talented lady!